NSCA Foundation webinars are an ideal way to get timely information on a wide range of work health and safety topics. Our webinar program offers members access to information from thought leaders, specialist subject matter speakers and industry leaders as well as the opportunity to ask questions that are relevant to the participants' current situation. Webinars offer the added benefit of being able to tune in no matter where you are located.
All webinars are FREE for NSCA Foundation members and recordings can be accessed in the Members Lounge.
Enquire with our Membership Team to find out more about NSCA Foundation membership benefits at email@example.com.
Webinar recording topics include:
- Presentations on COVID-19 in relation to the implact on workplaces, mental health, leadership and working from home
- Safely managing occupational violence and aggressive behaviours
- Mental health, building a mental health culture checklist, and suicide prevention
- Leadership, developing a culture of continuous improvement, trust, and vision for safety
- Workplace bullying health and safety risks
- Crisis management (case study of 2019 Christchurch lockdown)
- Work health and safety risk management
- Respiratory protection
- Asbestos and occupational cancer
- Respirable crystalline silica
- Contractor management
- Height safety