The inaugural Future of Work: People, Safety, Culture is NSCA Foundation’s premium national conference and exhibition. Headlined by speakers who are leaders in the field of people, safety, health and culture, this highly anticipated event will provide WHS/OHS professionals optimal opportunities for networking and professional development.
With a robust program that dives into present issues and future trends, presentation topics are cherrypicked to ensure delegates will have valuable takeaways.
Hear and learn from nine health and safety stories:
- Brisbane Airport – measures a major operator and owner of a major travel gateway facility is has implemented to keep its workers and community safe
- CBRE Australia – Australia’s largest commercial real estate services company which provides solutions to property owners, investors and occupiers
- Toll Group – with over 40,000 employees, the company delivers a diverse range of transport and logistics solutions across 1200 countries
- Energy Queensland – a government owned corporation which is responsible for electricity distribution, retail and energy services
- Royal Australian Mint – the sole supplier of Australia’s circulating coinage, the Mint is also a major tourist attraction
- Teys Australia – a global beef products supplier which operates in rural and regional Australia with a workforce comprising over 65 nationalities
- Orica – the world’s largest supplier of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems
- Cricket Australia – the national governing body for the game will share its journey of cultural change
- Mylan – a global pharmaceutical company with a 35,000 strong workforce operating in over 165 countries
VISIT THE FUTURE OF WORK WEBSITE
For the health and safety of all participants, the event will be conducted under current government social guidelines.
Future of Work: People, Safety, Culture will be held at Hilton Brisbane, 190 Elizabeth Street Brisbane City, Queensland.
Due to the one-way road systems, please note that car access is via Elizabeth Street only.
The pre-conference workshop will be held at Telstra.